Become a Member
Becoming a member of the Rainy Day Blues Society helps support our programs and gives you access to a number of benefits. Members get:
- Membership card
- Annual nomination & voting for Board of Directors
- Monthly newsletter
- RDBS Got Blues? bumper sticker
- Free music and CD giveaways at Rainy Day Blues Live! monthly family-friendly event
- Nomination and voting privileges in annual Rooster Awards
And just for member musicians…
- Participation in International Blues Challenge
- An opportunity to showcase your band at our Rainy Day Blues Live! event
We recently annualized our membership fee structure to make it more manageable. This means your membership will expire the end of the fiscal year you join, December 31st, regardless of when you pay your membership. Each November we accept new/renewed memberships for the following year in order to allow members the opportunity to be included in the annual Board of Directors nominations and election, usually held in January each year.
We offer a partial year membership for new members as follows:
- Individual - $12.50
- Family - $20.00
- Student - $7.50
- Business - $50
- Band - $22.50
When you join as a new member, after September 30th, your membership will expire December 31st of the same year.
We are currently accepting renewed or new memberships for 2013.
- Individual $25
- Family $40
- Student $15
- Business $100
- Band $55
Pay by check to:
Rainy Day Blues Society
PO Box 11049
Eugene, OR 97440
Or, use the form below to pay online using PayPal (?).
When you pay online, please provide your mailing address so we can mail your membership card and Got Blues? bumper sticker to you. We never share your information.