As we kick off the second half of the school year, it's nice to look back and see what we have accomplished so far this year...
• We've reached more than 800 — already more than we reached all of last year. This includes elementary and middles schoolers, juveniles at the Serbu Youth Campus, and older learners at OLLI.
• We've done two programs per month and are just about at scheduled capacity for the rest of the year
• We have somewhere around 30 volunteers who are committed to participating in our school programs
• We've done two "Tours" and eight "Openers." If you don't know what that means, head over to the programs page!
• Our in-school volunteers logged around 214 hours. This doesn't include behind-the-scenes coordination and planning
• We ran a successful fundraiser in November called Ghosts of the Delta
• We hosted our first rural school at the Lesson Factory